Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dancing with the Stars- "Rock Week"

Last night our stars rocked-out on the dance floor. I'm growing tired of these 2-hour shows so all I can say is thank God for the creator of the DVR!

Let's get started. More after the jump...

First up is Audrina and Tony. I think we're finally seeing some semblance of a personality from little Audrina and I like it! Len and Brunno didn't see the intensity in her but I didn't agree. Carrie-Ann kept Audrina from crying and said the same thing as Brunno and Len but in a nicer way.
24

Kyle and Lacey dance the Tango. Kyle is just fun to watch. The judges liked it.
23

Jennifer and Derek. Jennifer is such a drama queen- it's just annoying. But drama aside these two are definitely the ones to beat. In the end Jennifer looked like she was ready to just fall on the floor but it was good. Carrie-Ann hated it. Len felt it was out of control. Brunno also felt like it was unbalanced and needed to be toned down. I clearly don't know anything about professional dancing.
20

Rick and Cheryl Tango. Rick Fox is really good. He's just so gigantic I'm impressed by the fact that he doesn't look like a big goof- ex. Chad Ochocinco. The judges loved it.
24

Bristol and Mark dance the Tango. Well I hate to admit this but I actually think Bristol gets the award for the most improved. Bristol and Mark have some sort of chemistry. She let loose and looked like she was having fun. The judges liked it.
23

Kurt and Anna dance a Paso Double. I just don't like Kurt. I can't put my finger on it but he's just dull and boring to me. It was an okay performance. Carrie-Ann hated it. Len hated it. Brunno hated it.
18

Brandy and Maks. Bobble-head, whiny Brandy is just too much. She just takes this way to seriously. It was okay and overly dramatic- no surprise there. Len said it was the dance of the night. Brunno loved it. Carrie-Ann had goose bumps. If this girl doesn't win this competition she may hurt herself.
26

The last two couples standing during the dance marathon are Brandy and Maks. It looks like these two are the ones to beat!

Look below for the next two that will dance all the way home...

Buh-bye stiff Kurt Warner.

No comments:

Post a Comment