Tuesday, March 15, 2011

B-ball Wives reunion pt.2- WOW- and am I the only one that wants to know what happened in Vegas!?

Sorry for the late re-cap but I generally don't review reunion shows and after watching pt. 1 of the B-Ball Wives reunion I wasn't going to even bother watching or writing about pt. 2- but WOW! More after the jump...


Let's talk about the bad stuff first. Jon Salley was the worst host ever! Just because you're a former baskeball player doesn't mean that you should be hosting a reunion show. It was clear to me that he really didn't watch the show and that the producers probably just gave him a tape of the highlights so he half-way knew who and what he was talking about. He was also really creepy when he opened the show with the conversation behind Jennifer's "leaked" nude pics- it was borderline inappropriate and uncomfortable- yuck! Note to VH-1- I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to host a reunion show with this group of women- where do I send an audition tape- lol!

Now that we've gotten the bad out of the way lets move on to the good stuff. I'll begin with Jenn's "leaked" nude pics. Ok-I have to say this- I am so sick of grown-ups going into their bathrooms and taking nude pictures of themselves with their i-phones (screaming)!!!! STOP IT! Why Jenn? And why people? If you take a nude photo of yourself, video of yourself engaging in sex or anything - quite frankly- it is bound to get into the wrong hands. And in this case I believe, just like Royce, that Jennifer leaked her own photos. If she didn't then she's dumber than I thought to think that she could send the pics to someone and that that someone wouldn't leak them to the press! That's just my opinion.

The tough gal of the night award goes to Royce Reed! She didn't give Evelyn or anybody else on the panel a chance to even try and make a fool of her. She called everybody on their mess and was more than unapologetic about it. Royce may be alot of things but I don't think you can call the chick phony. And Jenn, when Royce read the tweet that supposedly came from your friend that said yoou leaked the pic you really didn't act the least bit interested in seeing the tweet- I would've gotten off the couch and found out who the tweet was from.

Quick comment about Ashley- Rayford's "girlfriend". She sounded sick and something about doesn't seem right. The Ashley Walker foundation? Really?

Now onto Suzie. Suzie you have to grow a pair girl! This "circle" of women will continue to treat you like dirt until you stand up for yourself. The ice-queen- aka Evelyn- actually surprised me by not jumping on Suzie. And when she said that she felt bad for being so mean to the poor girl I was shocked. But here's the million dollar question that I want answered- what happened in Vegas Evelyn? What did you do Evelyn and what did Suzie say that you did that made you so mad? Tami talked to Suzie like she was a 5 year old. Regardless of the fact that the advice was appropriate- grown women talk to grown women like their grown women! At the end of the day Suzie just looks like the weak puppy in the liter.

Next we have Gloria. My opinion of Gloria can be summed up in one word- BOOOOOOOO! Granted, she stands up for herself but it's in such a defensive and corny way. Who says "I'm not gonna shoulder check her" Huh? And Gloria, why are you so mad at Shaunie? And Evelyn asked why does Gloria keep coming back? She's coming back for the CHECK! And I have a feeling that everyone will get a nice raise after this 2nd season. Not $20,000 mind you Evelyn- but a raise.

Evelyn and Royce's exchange at the end was quite- uhmm- the only word I can think of is Dirty! The mouth on Evelyn is just so nasty! In fairness, Royce definitely used her fair share of expletives, but Evelyn is the type of person that curses good. She gives a curse word life. When she says bitch you best believe that that's what you are. And when the f-word started getting thrown around I had to close my ears.

I guess it is what it is...

Until next season... Thanks for the laughs ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment