Tuesday, May 18, 2010

American Idol- Final 3- "It's the Lee show"







So we're down to our final three contestants and the group that's left totally deserves to be here. The contestants will perform two songs, one that they choose and the second song that the judges choose for them. So let's get started.

Casey is the first to perform and the first song her performs is underwhelming for the judges. He sang well but it definitely wasn't a wow moment and right now is the time to have that moment.

Crystal sings "Come to my Window". I really like this song and I really like Crystal but this might be the first night that I really didn't like a Crystal performance. Ellen liked it. Kara said it was okay. Simon agreed with all the judges but he appreciated the fact that Crystal hasn't changed who she is at all during this competition. I agree.

Lee is up next with "Simple Man". It was good and he performed like a pro. The judges loved it and Simon said the first round goes to Lee.
More after the jump...

Second round Casey sings "Daughters" by John Mayer. I think it was a great song choice by the judges. Casey is just so stiff and lacks feeling when he performs for some reason. I think he's most comfortable playing his guitar and not singing. Everyone loved it except Simon. And again there was no Wow factor. Hey it really doesn't matter because this is Casey's end of the road performance anyway.

Crystal sings "Maybe I'm Amazed". I think it was a good pick although I think she looked a bit awkward without her guitar. It was great. Randy loved it. Ellen loved it. Kara liked it. Simon said it was terrific.

Lee sings 'Hallelujah".  Silly Tim Urban sang this song and honestly it was the only song that he actually sung well during his unfortunate time on the show. It was beautiful and I kinda feel like when you have a back-up choir it gives you an unfair advantage. Lee looks like he is about to cry. Randy loved it.  Ellen said it was stunning. Kara- blah, blah, blah- shut up Kara! Simon loved it.

I'm just gonna throw it out there that Lee is going to be our next American Idol.

Who will be the final two?

Find out on tomorrow's results show...

No comments:

Post a Comment