Tuesday, May 11, 2010

American Idol- Top 4 and Jaime Foxx, Movie night and Duets

So we're down to the Final 4 and I think we're in for some fun tonight because Jamie Foxx is helping coach the idol hopefuls with movie theme night. No matter how serious Jaime tries to be I have a hard time taking him seriously.

Let's get started...


Lee is up first with "Kiss from a Rose". This is one of my favorite songs. Lee did a good job but nobody really compares to Seal's version of this song. The ending was swwweeettt. Randy said it was okay and pitchy. Ellen loved it. Kara said it was a tough song but he's still great. Simon didn't like the song choice. I agree with Randy and Simon because that's a hard song to sing- I still love you Lee.

Mike sings "Will you be there".  It was okay. I think Mike is really worried about his place in this competition and there's a lot of pressure riding on this week. Randy did love the song choice. Ellen said it was predictable. Kara didn't feel goosebumps. Simon said the song choice was wrong. Mike's run may be over tonight.

Crystal and Lee sing "Falling Slowly".  Perfection! These two should record this song. I thought it was beautiful. Randy loved it- amazing. Ellen said it was great! Kara said it was one of her favorite moments of the entire season. Simon said it was fantastic. Bravo!

I'm not sure how anybody is going to top that performance. We can end the show now.

Casey sings "Mrs. Robinson". It was good- but nothing surprising or new coming from Casey.  I'm afraid of what the judges are going to say. Randy said it was cool. Ellen liked it. Kara said it was a good choice. Simon thought it was lazy - especially for this important night.

Crystal sings "I'm alright". I'm not sure why she chose this song but it was good. Crystal is always good- I just look forward to hearing her sing. Randy said it wasn't his favorite performance- nice job. Ellen said she made it better. Kara agreed with Ellen. Simon said Crystal is back in the game. I didn't know that she ever left.

Mike and Casey sing "Have you ever loved a Woman". It was okay but when you compare it to Crystal and Lee - well there is no comparison. Sorry guys. Randy liked it alot. Ellen said she loved a woman. Kara loved it. Simon loved it. What do I know.


My prediction of the final two are Lee and Crystal.


Who's going home?

Come back tomorrow for the results show.

No comments:

Post a Comment