Wednesday, May 12, 2010

American Idol- Results show and Fantasia, BonJovi and Daughtry!

So tonight we'll loose another one of our Idol hopefuls and we'll be down to three. But before we get to that we have some performances.

Fantasia performs and sounds great! I really like this new song and she's giving us a very reserved Fanny. There's no sweating, screaming, kicking off shoes or bouncing around on the stage. Someone must have told her to change it up a bit. I'm glad to see she's embraced her re-invention. Now time for the bad stuff -her hair looks like a hat and her legs look like sausages in those leggings - but I like Tay-tay so I'm gonna give her a pass tonight. 
More after the jump...


So I think tonight will be Big Mike's turn to say good-bye. I think being in the bottom three for the last few weeks has beaten the big man down. The pressure was just too much for him.

But don't be sad Big Mike fans because as we all know from the success of Jennifer Hudson, many times not winning the Idol crown makes the biggest stars.

So farewell Mike aka Tiny Clothes. We'll miss you.

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment