Friday, May 7, 2010

RH of New York- "The fallout and when did this become the Jill show"?

Let's say this altogether now- "Team Alex"! I never thought in a million years that Alex would be my favorite housewife and now that I see her for who she really is- I'm not sure why I never respected her for her "truth" long ago. I love it! She had a beef with Jill and held onto it so long, but thanks to Jill and Bethenny's BS, she was able to get load of crap off her chest while making the "Queen of Mean" look like an idiot.

Good for you Alex!

Why Kelly and Luann feel the need to constantly play Jill's bodyguard is beyond me. It's none of their damn business where or why Alex chose to give Jill "the message"- period! And Bobby- I never had a gripe with you until now. Stop fighting your wife's battles. She's a grown woman and although I understand that she came to you because you are her husband- it's still none of your business.

Poor Alex had to have everyone in her ear about "what she said to Jill", "how she said it", "why she said it"- that she decided to attempt to explain herself to Jill, which I think was big of her. Jill being the passive aggressive control freak that she is, did what she always does and decides that she doesn't want to talk but gives Alex that weak smile and the cold shoulder. If it's not on Jill's terms then it just won't be. But I just love Alex and respect her for standing her ground despite  "Jill's groupie's" coming to their leader's defense- ugghhhh!

Anyway- a quick word about Luann and the gross creepy guy, Cord, who's interested in getting to know the "Countless" better. What is with the throwing the head back with the mouth wide open laugh Cord? Yuck. Very astute of the new girl- Jennifer, aka-Jill's new Bitch and quite possibly the new Housewife- to notice that Cord has- and I quote- "bad hair and he's gay".

The queen "ish-disturber", "Countless", takes the girls to her place of solace where she gets centered. Luann, Sonja and Kelly all share there divorced, single mother horror stories and Jill just sits there with a look on her face that is just so condescending. I'm sure she was thinking "I can't relate because Bobby and I have a glorious marriage".

I was quite surprised that Ramona invited Jill to her weekend girls retreat but at least she's being a grown-up and not, not inviting Jill. But after Jill's outburst at Jennifer's party I hope Ramona changes her mind. Why is it Ramona's responsibility to tell Jill that Bethenny's father died? Jill- did you forget that Bethenny wasn't your friend anymore? What is wrong with this woman?!?

In the end, the good effort award goes to Alex McCord for even attempting to talk to or make amends with  Jill. What is life like for a woman that can't even admit when she's wrong but can tell everyone else in the world how to eat, breathe, talk ("Kelly stop saying like") and live?

Did you find a new respect for Alex? When will Jill's reign of evil end?

See ya next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment