Wednesday, April 28, 2010

American Idol Results show- "Lady Antebellum and Rascal Flatts perform"

Short post alert...

So last night was a great night overall for our final 6. I have no idea who America will choose to send home in a crumpled mess of tears. So let's not avoid the inevitable any longer...

Ryan sets the 6 in three groups of 2. Here there are:

Siobhan
Lee

Aaron
Crystal

Mike
Casey

Bottom 3-
Mike, Casey, Siobhan. My guess is that Mike will be going home tonight. He's been in the bottom 3 approximately 3 times and was saved one time by the judges. I thought he did a great job last night. If Mike is sent packing I think America got it wrong. Siobhan is my pick to leave tonight. I've had enough of her.

I was happily wrong. Mike is safe. I hope it's Siobhan but I have a feeling it's Casey.




Bye, bye Siobhan

No comments:

Post a Comment