Tuesday, April 13, 2010

American Idol- Top 9- "The King lives" and two will go home tomorrow

Tonight the top 9 sing the songs of Elvis and get coached by Adam Lambert. I think tonight is gonna be more bad than good. Let's hope that I'm wrong.

Crystal Bowersox sings "I'm saved". It's Crystal people so it was really good and soulful. She looks down alot at the guitar when she sings- that's the only bad thing I can come up with. Randy loved it. Ellen says fantastic. Kara says- very dryly- that it was really good. Kara don't be mad at the girl because she's good- damn! Simon liked that she didn't choose an obvious song and didn't fall into a Karoke trap.

Andrew Garcia sings "You ain't nothing but a hound-dog" ugghhhh. I'm scared. It was like a bad lounge act and I hated it. I really like Andrew in the beginning of this competition and he hasn't been good for a LONG time. I can see him going home this week. Randy didn't like it. Ellen liked it- huh? Kara said he didn't own the performance- some swagger. Simon said it was lazy and all of his coolness is being sucked out of him. I agree with Simon and Randy.

Smiling Tim Urban sings "I can't help falling in love".  It was good for Tim. Randy liked it. Ellen really enjoyed it. Kara said it was her favorite Tim performance. Simon said he went from zero to hero in two weeks.
Really?!? What is with the sweating Tim nonsense. Give me a break!

Lee Dewyze sings "A little less conversation". That was a great performance and I loved it! Randy liked it. Ellen said he's getting better and better. Kara loved it and said he needs to be more playful- shut up! Simon said what do you want him to do- skip around the stage Kara? I agree Simon. Kara shut your mouth!
Well done Lee!

Aaron (Peter Pan) Kelly sings "Blue Suede Shoes". Believe it or not it wasn't bad at alland it had such great potential of being absolutely horrible. Randy said it was okay. Ellen said she like it. Kara liked it. Simon said it was like a high school concert and very Karoke.

Siobhan Magnus sings "Suspicious Minds". I didn't like her hair tonight and the performance was very dramatic. I guess if you're a Siobhan fan maybe you liked it. Randy said she can sing- I agree. Ellen said she looked great and liked the performance. Kara said she was confused- you confuse me Kara. Simon hated the first part of the song and thinks she's lost who she is. Siobhan answers back to the judges comments.
Siobhan don't talk- just sing!

Michael Lynche sings "In the Ghetto".  Beautiful- he needs to stick with ballads. Randy said the vocals were hot. Ellen is glad that they saved him. Kara said beautiful. Simon said a million times better.

Katie Stevens sings "What you want me to do". Katie did a lot of neck cranking tonight. It was okay. Randy said it was sassy and entertaining. Ellen said it was great. Kara said good job. Simon found it loud and annoying. I agree with Simon.

Casey James sings "Good lordy miss claudie". It sounded like something that he's sang before. Not my favorite performance from him. Randy said it was solid. Ellen it wasn't exciting. Kara said it felt shot. Simon said the song was forgettable.

The two to go home tomorrow will be Andrew and Siobhan.

Who do you think should be sent home?

No comments:

Post a Comment