Wednesday, March 31, 2010

American Idol- "And then there were 9"


R&B/ Soul night/Results night continues with Ruben Studdard opening the show and old Ruben has lost a ton of weight and looks great- good for him.

Enough of the fluff-let's get right down to business and find out who's leaving tonight.

Katie is first to sit on the dreaded  bottom three stools. I'm a little surprised but fairly certain that she won't be going home.

Usher performs one of his new songs.

Didi is next to sit alongside Katie. She belongs there so I am not surprised.

Tim explains why he always smiles regardless of the fact that he stinks!

Tim is the last to of the bottom three. Thank God!

Katie goes back to sit with the rest of the idols- like I said earlier.

So who will go home- Tim or Didi? I'm not a fan of either contestant but Tim really bothers me because he is a bit cocky. I think he believes that he has a huge fan base that's going to keep him in the competition and I really, truly hope that he's wrong.

Diddy and Dirty Money perform before we find out who's going home.

And Tim is safe- Arrrrggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Utterly ridiculous! But I'm going to remain calm because his days are numbered. Do you hear me Tim ( I'm screaming) !!!!!

The judges decide NOT to save Didi.



Stop smiling and thank your lucky stars!




Bye Didi.

No comments:

Post a Comment