Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dancing with the Stars- "Who will be the first to go?"






It's results night and I'm hoping that my wish comes true and that Kate exits the building. She was by far the worst of the bunch last night - just a bumbling mess.

This is going to be a short post and we'll just cut to the chase.

If America doesn't send Kate Gosselin home I'm going to loose it. That pitiful looking face may not save you Kate- I'm not buying it.

Ohmigod! Are you kidding me?!?
I may not be back to post on this show because Kate Gosselin will be back next week! WTH people! What is the problem with the voters. You know good and well that Kate should be going home.

Shannon is the first to go. Sorry Shannon because it's not fair. Hopefully next week Kate will say goodbye.

See ya next Monday.

Sorry Shannon...


Should've been Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment