Wednesday, March 24, 2010

American Idol- Final 10 and Miley Cyrus performs

The results show is sooooo cheesy. The Idol hopefuls start the show singing George Michaels- "Wake me up". Watching Krystal Bowersox perform this song looked especially ridiculous. LOL ridiculous.

So I'm just going to cut to the chase and tell you who's leaving tonight. And after last nights horrible performance by just about everybody - except for maybe 3 performers- it's anyone's guess.

My picks for the bottom three are Paige, Tim and Andrew.  But I'm going to say that Paige's time is up and she'll be going home. That's my guess.

I was right except for Katey but she ended up being safe anyway.

And your reality guru is right again and Paige is the one to go and the judges choose not to save her.

Until next week my friends...



Bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment