Friday, March 12, 2010

American Idol- Results Show Top 12

Tonight we find out who our top 12 finalists are. For the guys it will be tough to choose because they all did so well. I think the girls will be a bit easier.

Can we ditch the cheesy opening number from our idol finalists? It's just so weird and awkward. Tonight's song sounded like something the "The Partridge Family" would sing- ugghhh. The show could easily be cut to 30 mins by announcing the losers and just getting on with it.

Let's start with the ladies- Didi, Sioban, and when Paige and Caitlan are called down surprisingly enough Paige is safe. Both her and Caitlan sucked this week and they should both go home in my opinion. Next 4 boys a called down- Tim, Toddrick, Lee and Casey. And on the silver bench goes Casey, Tim Urban (wrong America), and no surprise here Lee finds a bench. Toddrick was very gracious and goes out with a song. Tim you better thank your lucky stars everyday because you shouldn't be here!

So my two favorites, Alex and Andrew are left from the boys. I think it's gonna be Andrew that goes home- I'm angry! But I'm wrong and Alex goes home- awww. He's so cute and clearly upset . His last song is so sad and quite fittingly he sings "Trouble". Sioban is crying hysterically- I'm so sad and tearing up myself.

We only have two spots left now- Katey and Lilly. I think Katey needs to go home. Lilly is better but quirky so I don't know what America is going to think. And American got it wrong again and picked Katey.

So there are your top 12 American Idol finalists: Didi, Sioban, Paige (and her blue contacts), Tim, Lee, Casey, Crystal, Mike ( he's kinda cocky and I kinda wish he was going home), Lacey, Aaron (peter pan), Andrew and Katey. You picked them America- so do you agree with the picks?

No comments:

Post a Comment